Size: 96 T
Sample: Host Cells
Species Reactivity: Human
The BHK HCP Elisa kit is designed to determine the presence of host cell protein contamination in products made by expression in BHK cells. The kit is for research and manufacturing use only and is not intended for diagnostic use in humans or animals.
- Store standards are between –10°C and -30°C. All other reagents must be stored at 2°C to 8°C to be stable until the printed expiration date.
- The Substrate Reagent should not be used if its stopped absorbance at 450nm is greater than 0.1.
- The reconstituted Wash Solution is stable until the expiration date of the kit.
- The lower limit of detection (LOD) is defined as the concentration corresponding to a signal two standard deviations above the mean of the zero standards. The LOD is ~0.4 ng/mL.
- The lower limit of quantification (LOQ) is defined as the lowest concentration, where the concentration coefficients of variation (CV) are <20%. The LOQ is <1 ng/mL.