Avian Influenza Virus (AIV)
Avian influenza refers to a disease caused by infection with avian (bird) influenza (flu) type A viruses. Infected birds shed the avian influenza virus in their saliva, mucus, and faeces. Although avian influenza A viruses generally do not infect people, rare cases of human infection with these viruses have been reported. This test kit, the diagnostic reagent, can quickly and easily detect AIV antigens within 15 minutes of dropping the samples.
Intended use: Detection of various subtypes of Avian influenza virus antigen
Principle: Immunochromatographic assay
Exemplary: avian faeces or rectum
– AIV Ag Rapid device
– Sample dilution buffer
– Dropper cap
- Clinical Sensitivity: 100% when the sample contained more than 104.0 EID50/mL (versus PCR)
- Clinical Specificity: 99.5%
- Detection of various subtypes of the influenza virus
- Available in country farm conditions
- Applicable to both high pathogenicity and low pathogenicity avian influenza virus
- Cost-effective diagnostic tool
- Reliable quality based on technical revolution AI ver 2.0 and guaranteed by ISO9001:2015
- Clean the stool from the stool or rectum with swabs.
- Place the sample swab in a tube containing the sample diluent, mix it 10 times, then cut the slit in the swab and cut off the dipstick and allow the tip of the swab to fall into the tube.
- Place the dropper cap on the 4 5 tubes containing the sample dilution solution and cutting swab to close it.
- Add 4 drops of sample to the AIV Ag sample hole fast device.
- Place the dropper cap on the 4 5 Read the test results after 15 minutes.